Dr. Rahul Banerjee, FRSC
Polymers and Advanced Materials Laboratory
National Chemical Laboratory
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pune 411008, India.
Phone 91-020-2590-2535( Office)/ 2590-3205/6 (Lab)
Scientist (2008- Present) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
Assistant Professor of Chemical Sciences (AcSIR)
Research Associate (2006-2008) University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles (with Prof. Omar M. Yaghi).
Doctor of Philosophy (2006), Crystal Engineering and Supramolecular Chemistry University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
Master of Science, Organic Chemistry (2000) University of Calcutta, Calcutta.
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry (Hons.)(1998) University of Calcutta, Calcutta
Honors and Awards:
- NASI-SCOPUS Young Scientist Award for 2014 in the field of Chemistry
- Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC).
- Associate editor of CrystEngComm (RSC) journal.
- NASI-Young Scientist Platinum Jubilee Award in 2011 in Chemical Science.
- CSIR Young Scientist Award 2011 in Chemical Science
- Young Associate of the Indian Academy of Sciences (2009- 2012)
- Recipient of the Post Doctoral recognition award, 2008 awarded by Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at University of California, Los Angeles.
- Recipient of the Amgen Post Doctoral, 2008 awarded by Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at University of California, Los Angeles.